Für den SWTOR PTS gab es wieder ein Update und einige Neuerungen und Änderungen am Patch 2.9. Diese wurden nun im offiziellen Forum von Star Wars: The old Republic vorgestellt.
Patchnotes zum PTS Patch 2.9
Besonders beim Feature Galactic Strongholds hat sich einiges getan, Ihr könnt hier die kompletten Patchnotes nachlesen.
Bioware on PTS Patchnotes (Source)
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ PTS
Game Update 2.9: Galactic Strongholds Early Access
Last Updated: July 24, 2014
All content and features on the Public Test Server are not final and are subject to change.
Galactic Strongholds Subscriber Early Access! Subscribers who have reached level 15 can now purchase a Galactic Stronghold on Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, Dromund Kaas, and Coruscant by visiting the Stronghold Directory on the Fleet or on the Stronghold’s planet.
New Flashpoint: Depths of Manaan! Continue the Forged Alliances storyline with a new Level 55 Tactical Flashpoint set on the water-covered planet of Manaan.
- The GSI Satellite Support Service is now in open beta testing on Makeb. Once registered with the GSI support satellites, GSI will track your every move and provide you with the following support services:[line]
- Gear is now bolstered to a 156 rating while on Makeb, increasing all stats!
- When combat is detected, a Medical Probe will be deployed to administer long-lasting, refreshing Kolto, healing you for 2% every 3 seconds while you remain in combat.
- There is now a 250% boost to exploration Experience while on Makeb.[/line]
- Pets now occasionally make noises.
- Galactic Strongholds on Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, Dromund Kaas and Coruscant are now available to players who have reached Level 15 and have enough credits to purchase the Stronghold.
- Strongholds can be purchased by going to the Stronghold Directory on either Fleet or on the respective Stronghold planet.
- An introductory Mission that grants a set of starter Decorations is offered by the Stronghold Commissioner, who can be found on either Fleet or on either Capital planet.
- Guildmasters can purchase a Guild Headquarters at any Stronghold Directory. This purchase requires a Guild Bank with enough credits. (PTS prices are not final.)
- New Schematics are available on all Crew Skill trainers:
- Industrial Prefabs can be crafted by Armormechs, Armstechs, and Cybertechs.
- Synthetic Prefabs can be crafted by Artificers, Biochems, Synthweavers.
- Universal Prefabs can be crafted by any profession.
- Prefabs are divided into three tiers: MK-1, MK-2, and MK-3.
- Prefabs may be exchanged at the Fabricator Droids in the Strongholds & Crew Skills quadrant of either Fleet for a wide variety of Decorations.
- Decorations now drop from every Flashpoint and Operation.
- Many Flashpoint and Operation Achievements now provide special Trophy Decorations that can be placed on the walls of your Stronghold. You can view them in the Achievement Reward Window. These Decorations will be automatically unlocked when the Achievement is earned. You can also you can right-click the item icon to unlock it once the Achievement is earned.
- Decorations may be purchased for Warzone Commendations and Fleet Commendations at the Starfighter & PvP Decorations Vendor on either Fleet.
Missions + NPCs
- The density of enemies on Makeb has been reduced.
- Group scaling has been removed from the following Missions, and the difficulty of the boss encounter no longer scales based on the number of players in the group:
- Stealing Thunder (Imperial)
- Revenge of the Archon (Imperial)
- Hitting the Hutts (Republic)
- Taking on Toborro (Republic)