Auf dem Star Wars: The old Republic Test Server wurde ein neues Update veröffentlicht. Es handelt sich hierbei um einige zusätzliche Inhalte für den kommenden Patch 2.9. Auf dem PTS könnt Ihr bereits vorab die kommenden Inhalte antesten.
Neues Update für PTS – Patch 2.9
So bezieht sich das neue Update für den PTS hauptsächlich auf das Feature Galactic Strongholds. Hier gibt es einige Neuerungen. Die kompletten Patchnotes zu dem Update für Patch 2.9 könnt Ihr hier nachlesen.
Bioware on PTS Update (Source)
A new patch has been applied to the PTS, and is now available for testing! Below are the changes that have been made, and they will be merged with the main Patch Notes shortly.
Thank you for your patience and for helping us test out Game Update 2.9!
Guild Flagships now available! Guilds can now purchase a Flagship and use it to compete with other guilds and conquer the galaxy!
Battle for control with Conquest! Personal and Guild Conquest is now available!
- Participate in “The Balance of Power” Conquest Event to earn both personal and guild rewards.
- If your guild owns a Flagship, you can invade a planet and compete with other guilds for planetary domination. Special perks are available to those who conquer a planet by placing at the top of the Guild Leaderboard at the end of the event.
- Guildmasters can now purchase a Guild Flagship by visiting the Flagship Directory on the Fleet.
- Flagship rooms can be unlocked with a combination of Credits and Frameworks:
- Frameworks come in three varieties: Engineering, Command, and Logistical.
- They can be obtained either by combining Encryptions or defeating Conquest Commanders, who have a chance to drop the completed Framework.
- Players can now participate in Personal and Guild Conquest Events!
- Planetary Conquest Vendor is now available.
- Walker Vehicles are available to Guilds who have conquered a planet!
- Corrected a number of misaligned and incorrect textures within the Strongholds.
- Players can no longer inadvertently access both the East and West Staircases if one Staircase and the Balcony or the Main Room is purchased.
- You can no longer exceed the maximum occupancy by selecting “Travel to Stronghold” at the same time as other Players.
- The Public Listings Directory no longer contains Offline Strongholds.
- Placed Companions are now labeled with their name instead of “Your Companion.”
- Players are now able to split a stack of items from their Legacy Cargo Hold into their Inventory, and vice versa.
Flashpoints + Operations
- Players are no longer kicked to the Character Selection screen when exiting the Depths of Manaan.