Mitte Januar soll, wenn alles nach Plan läuft, Patch 2.6 für SWTOR veröffentlicht werden. Dann werden auch die Free-to-Play Spieler endlich Zugang zu Galactic Starfighter haben. Aber auch einige andere Änderungen wird es geben.
Ausblick auf Patch 2.6
Im offiziellen Forum hat nun Eric Musco ein paar Details des kommenden Patches bekannt gegeben. So werden beispielsweise Schurken/Saboteure eine signifikante Schadenserhöhung erfahren. Auch eine neue Kampfschiff-Variante sowie zwei neue Jagd-Bomber wird es mit dem Patch geben.
Hier die offizielle Meldung aus dem SWTOR Forum von Eric Musco.
Eric Musco on Ausblick auf Patch 2.6 (Source)
First off, Happy New Year everyone! I am back in the office now from the holidays so we are right back to some yellow posts
Game Update 2.6 first and foremost will mark the launch of Galactic Starfighter! That will mean the introduction of:
- The Gunship unlock available for F2P players.
- A new Gunship variant.
- Two Bomber variants!
- …and more! We will talk more about this next week.
Also, Game Update 2.6 will come with a few class changes, here is just an overview of some of what you will see:
- A fairly significant DPS boost for Operatives/Scoundrels.
- Mercenaries/Commandos will now have a skill to eliminate pushback on Tracer Missile/Grav Round and Power Shot/Charged Bolts.
- Sorcerers/Sages will now have a skill to eliminate pushback on Lightning Strike and Force Lightning/Disturbance and Telekinetic Throw.
- Mercenaries/Commandos can now cast Kolto Shell/Trauma Probe on more than one target at a time.
- Mercenaries/Commandos can now use Rapid Shots/Hammer Shot on themselves while Combat Support Cylinder/Combat Support Cell are active.
As always, look for the 2.6 patch notes for a full list of all changes that are coming! That is just a preview of what is to come.
Update vom 9. Januar
Im offiziellen Forum hat Eric Musco einen weiteren kleinen Ausblick auf Patch 2.6 veröffentlicht. Er sagt auch, dass wir schon bald die Patchnotes für den kommenden Patch erhalten werden. Zusätzlich gibt es einige Informationen zum Schurken und Saboteur.
Eric Musco on Änderung Schurke und Saboteur (Source)
Although you will see the 2.6 patch notes fairly soon™, I wanted to show you guys the changes we have made for Concealment Ops and talk a bit about why you didn’t see survivability changes yet. First the 2.6 changes!
- Surgical Strikes now increases the damage dealt by Shiv, Overload Shot, and Backstab by 5% (up from 4%).
- Collateral Strike now has a 50/100% chance to trigger when Laceration is used (up from 35/70%).
- Culling now increases the damage dealt by Laceration and Collateral Strike by 3/6% (up from 2/4%) and recovers 4/8 energy whenever Collateral Strike damages an enemy target (down from 5/10).
- Waylay now increases the damage dealt by Backstab by 5% (up from 4%).
- Meticulously Kept Blades now additionally increases the critical damage dealt by Laceration by 10/20/30%, but no longer increases the critical damage dealt by Sever Tendon.
- Calculated Frenzy no longer increases Alacrity when triggered, but now increases ranged and tech critical chance by 2/4/6% instead.
As you can see, there is quite a bit happening to increase Concealment damage in 2.6. Now, I know one of the things that came out of the brainstorming threads and the Class Reps was that you need survivability. I want to tell you that we don’t disagree with that sentiment at all! The issue that stands currently is that most of the survivability of the Operative is tied into the base class. That means that if we increase Concealment survivability, we are also going to increase how hard it is to kill a Medicine Operative. That isn’t ideal.
We are still exploring options but it will take a bit of time as we tackle increasing the DPS specs survivability without doing the same for Medicine.
Hope that makes sense!
For the Scoundrels checking in…
- Scrappy now increases the damage dealt by Blaster Whip, Quick Shot, and Back Blast by 5% (up from 4%).
- Flying Fists now has a 50/100% chance to trigger when Sucker Punch is used (up from 35/70%).
- Turn the Tables now increases the damage dealt by Sucker Punch and Flying Fists by 3/6% (up from 2/4%) and recovers 4/8 energy whenever Flying Fists damages an enemy target (down from 5/10).
- Sawed Off now increases the damage dealt by Back Blast by 5% (up from 4%).
- Underdog now additionally increases the critical damage dealt by Sucker Punch by 10/20/30%, but no longer increases the critical damage dealt by Tendon Blast.
- Rolling Punches no longer increases alacrity when triggered, but now increases ranged and tech critical chance by 2/4/6% instead.