Die Patch Notes welche für den PTS (Public Test Server) veröffentlicht werden sind noch nicht Final und können jederzeit von uns geändert werden. Jegliche Patch Notes sind in Englisch aufzufinden. Sobald die Patches bereit für die Live Server sind, werden diese auf Englisch, Französisch und Deutsch übersetzt.
Patch 1.5 PTS
Bioware on PTS Patch 1.5 (Source)
- The Cartel Market is now accessible! All characters on the PTS will be set to Free-to-Play status soon for a limited time in order to assist testing the Cartel Market and Free-to-Play options. This has no effect on characters on live servers.
Cartel Market and Free-to-Play Testing Details
- The Cartel Market is accessible via the gold Cartel Coin button near the top of the screen.
- All PTS testers will be periodically granted a small amount of Cartel Coins for the purpose of testing the Cartel Market. Cartel Coins are displayed in the currency pane. No Cartel Coins or purchases on the PTS will be transferred to your account on normal servers.
- Players will notice that several unlocks, boosts, and Legacy perks can be purchased for Cartel Coins. In many cases, these can be unlocked by clicking the Cartel Coin button near the appropriate UI element. They can often be unlocked for one character or for an entire account.
Classes and Combat
- Subscribers are no longer charged credits for skill point re-specializations.
- The cost to remove mods from items has been reduced for subscribers.
- The Collector’s Edition vehicle and all vehicles available in the Cartel Market can now be used with the lowest level license. Their speed now scales based on the license unlocked by characters.
- Subscribers may now access speeders at level 15.
- The Legacy panel now accommodates much larger Legacies.
- Subscribers have access to 2 additional quickslot bars.
- The deposit for items placed on the GTN is now a percentage of the item’s value (instead of being based on the player’s set price).
- Vehicles, mini-pets, weapons, and color crystals can now be previewed in the in-game item preview window.
- An additional bank tab can now be purchased.
- The title selection window is now scrollable. Players can now choose their Legacy name display from this window.
- A progress bar has been added to the currency pane to indicate player proximity to currency caps.
Bioware on PTS Patch 1.5 Update (Source)
- Travel to Section X on Belsavis and learn why the nefarious Dread Guard has seized control of this ravaged sector of the planet! Section X can be accessed on Belsavis and via the daily mission shuttles.
- HK-51 can now be acquired as a Companion Character! A shipment of the infamous assassin droids can be found in the wreck of an Imperial transport ship, The Fatality, in Section X. Reactivating HK-51 requires finding and assembling parts from across the galaxy.
- Nightmare Mode is now available for Operation: Explosive Conflict! Bosses in Nightmare Mode present a new level of challenge, new mechanics, and high-quality rewards (such as a new vehicle and Dread Guard set pieces)!
- Dreadtooth, a new world boss, can be found roaming Section X. Each time Dreadtooth is defeated, he returns with a temporary, stacking power buff which increases his difficulty and the quality of his loot rewards.
- Travelling to a new area while in a Group Finder queue no longer occasionally causes the UI to behave as if the player is not in the queue.
- Campaign armorings are now available for purchase on the Black Hole vendor for Black Hole Commendations.
- Dread Guard relics are now available on the Daily vendor for 300 Daily Commendations.
- A new set of droid armor is now available from the Daily vendor.
- More robes have been adjusted so that their backsides are not inappropriately large when worn.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Several typos and instances of incorrect text have been corrected in all languages.
- The Imperial Medcenter in the vicinity of the wreck of the Ambria’s Fury has been moved Northeast.